Communications & Engagement
From the start of JESIP, the communication with our stakeholders has always been recognised as incredibly important. Our ethos has always been and continues to be ensuring the right people have the right information at the right time.
Communications & Engagement activities support all of the JESIP workstreams. It is how we convey information to our supporting boards, working groups, national network of JESIP leads and wider stakeholders.
This new website has been developed to ensure we have a sustainable resource making our products and information more easily available to our growing audience.
We continue to share information as widely as possible by:
- JESIP website and social media - website re-launched in September 2015
- Direct correspondence with our network via email, engagement events and face to face meetings
- Presenting at conferences, seminars and exhibitions
- Publication of a regular newsletter (See our News section for back copies)
- Editorial pieces in trade publications with regular features in the Emergency Services Times
- We will soon be launching a JESIP App suitable for mobiles and tablets
Joy Flanagan leads the Communication and Engagement work for JESIP.
An App for use on mobile devices and tablets is under development which will bring the JESIP Aide Memoire to life. It will provide operational staff with a quick and easy way to remind themselves of the JESIP principles and models as well as reminders about the use of interoperability talk groups.
Beyond the UK….
JESIP has achieved a lot in a very short space of time with limited funding and resources and many outside of our borders are interested in what we have done. We have been asked to present JESIP to a range of other countries including:
- Republic of Ireland